Fellowship Quotes

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Lady Legolas

Post by Lady Legolas »

Hi! Just wanted to ask for a few quotes and say how much I love you site! Some of these requests are probably longer than the 20-second rule but I was hoping someone might know how/where I can find them if they can’t be put into MP3 form or whatever. The two long quotes from Galadriel can currently be found in pieces, however I was hoping to get them each as whole selections.

Two Selections from Galadriel’s Opening:
I amar prestar aen... (The world is changed)
han mathon ne nen...(I feel it in the water)
han mathon ne chae...(I feel it in the Earth)
a han noston ned 'wilith. (I smell it in the air)
Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the east, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Ring of Power perceived. Its time had now come.
It abandoned Gollum.
But something happened then the Ring did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable.
Bilbo: What’s this?
Narrator: A Hobbit: Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.
Bilbo: A ring.
Gollum: (from afar) Losssst! My precious is lost!
Narrator: For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

Gandalf & Frodo:
Gandalf (singing): The road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the road has gone, and I must follow if I can...
Frodo: You're late!
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Legolas: Lembas. Elvish whey bread. One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man.
Merry: How many did you eat?
Pippin: Four. <He burps.>

Aragorn: I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.
Frodo: I know. Look after the others, especially Sam. He will not understand.

I know I’m requesting a lot but thanks ever so much in advance for whatever can be put up! :D
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

I'm afraid that the requested SCENES are too long and would not do well as sound events (the purpose of this web site).

All of my "skills" are self-taught and I'm sure you could do it too. The bare minimum is a DVD-ROM or DVD-RW on your computer and a free audio editor, either that for an audio cord available from Radio Shack that you run from your DVD player or VCR and record with even the Windows Sound Recorder. Nothing special!

Aragorn's "I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor." can now be found on the regular Fellowship of the Ring page (old request).

Sorry if I couldn't help more, but I'm only one person and I have set limits and guidelines :)

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 3:22 am.