lotr sounds

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Jedi-Elf
Audible

Post by Jedi-Elf »

Wondering if you could get these for me....two of them are rather lenghty. If you can't get them I understand. Thanks!!

Nazgûl: "Give up the halfling, she-Elf!"

Boromir : "You were quick enough to trust the Elves. Have you so little faith in your own people? Yes, there is weakness. There is frailty. But there is courage also, and honor to be found in Men. But you will not see that. You are afraid! All your life, you have hidden in the shadows! Scared of who you are, of what you are."
Aragorn : "I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of your city."

Pippin: "What's that?"
Merry: "this my friend is a pint?"
Pippin: "It comes in pints? I'm getting one."

Sam: Hey Stinker! Don’t go getting too far ahead!
Frodo: Why do you do that?
Sam: What?
Frodo: Call him names; run him down all the time.
Sam: Because… because that's what he is, Mr. Frodo. There's naught left in 'im but lies and deceit. It's the Ring he wants. It's all he cares about.
Frodo:You have no idea what it did to him. What it’s still doing to him. I want to help him, Sam...
Sam: Why?
Frodo: Because I have to believe he can come back.
Sam: You can’t save him, Mr. Frodo.
Frodo: What do you know about it? Nothing!
Frodo: I'm sorry, Sam. I don't know why I said that.
Sam: I do. It's the Ring. You can't take your eyes off it. I've seen you. You're not eating. You barely sleep. It's taking a hold of you, Mr Frodo. You have to fight it!
Frodo: I know what I have to do Sam. The Ring was entrusted to me! It's my task! Mine! My own!
Jedi-Elf
Audible

Post by Jedi-Elf »

I realized, Gina, after reading your post about length, that 2 of my requests are a lot longer than 20 seconds. So if you have to break it down into individual lines or 2 lines in one sound then that's cool. Or if that will take too long, then don't worry to much about it. Thanks always!!
Thought of another one to request...
"PO-TAY-TOES!" -sam :D
Jedi-Elf
Audible

Post by Jedi-Elf »

If I made shorter clips from those two long ones above, would be possible to get them? For instance....

Frodo: What do you know about it? Nothing!
Frodo: I'm sorry, Sam. I don't know why I said that.

Sam: I do. It's the Ring. You can't take your eyes off it. I've seen you. You're not eating. You barely sleep. It's taking a hold of you, Mr Frodo. You have to fight it!
Frodo: I know what I have to do Sam. The Ring was entrusted to me! It's my task! Mine! My own!

Also I'd still really like the boromir and aragorn qoute. Agian this one can be split.

Boromir : "You were quick enough to trust the Elves. Have you so little faith in your own people? Yes, there is weakness. There is frailty. But there is courage also, and honor to be found in Men. But you will not see that. You are afraid! All your life, you have hidden in the shadows! Scared of who you are, of what you are."

By the way, thank you SOOO much for the other two!! :)
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

---->Click here
Jedi-Elf
Audible

Post by Jedi-Elf »

Yay!! Thanks so much! I've wanted that one for so long.