quotes, please!

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

Moulin Rouge: the part where Christian first goes to the Moulin Rouge the music clip thats playing there, I think Jim Broadbents charcter is saying something in Spainish during that song.

Fellowship of the Ring:
(the confrentation between boromir and frodo at end of movie)
boromir: "Why do you recall your hand, I'm no thief.
frodo:"You are not yourself"
boromir: "What chance do you think you have, they will find it they will take the ring, and you will beg for death before the end! Fool! It was yours to save by unhappy chance, it might have been mine, it should be mine, Give it to me!"

Arwen: "why do you fear the past? You are Isildur's heir not Isildur himself, you are not bound to his fate."

Arwen: "You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it, (in elvish) the shadow does not hold sway yet, not over you, not over me."

(after Amon Hen)
frodo:"I wish the ring had never some to me.....had happened"
gandalf:"So do all....what to do with time given to us."
(and a little of the music after that..)

Cast Commentary:
Where Liv Tyler is talking about the stallion white horse she had to ride and how it nearly ran off the platform they were on.

Where the hobbits are talking about Buckleberry ferry and one of the horses falling in, barrie osborne fixing it and elijah doing the swan dive over the ferry.

Conversation on the great river sequence starting with:
Sean Bean: "I think someone went under" and ending with
Biily Boyd: (his imitation of John Ryis Davies)

The Golf Ball conversation between hobbits during the arrival at Bree, starting with Dom Monaghan: I just remembered something...

Orlando Bloom during the council scene, "I love how he says one of you must do this, Why why don't you do it mate!"

At the beginning of the council scene- the hobbits saying how it took 5 days to shoot
(elijah: the scene that took 5 days to shoot.....ending with Orlando saying how ridiculus it was)

Orlando Bloom's reponse to the "snow" used when Saruman trys to bring down the mountain.
----------------
I realize that this might be a bit heafty of a request, buuut if your up for the challange that would be absolutely wonderful!! Thanks again. You have a wonderful site here! And what a generous person you are too! (if some of these quotes are too long, by all means don't do them!)

PS: I realize you don't have any harry potter clips...but if you feel compelled: from hp and the chamber of secrets

(in the chamber of secrets)
Harry: "Why?"
Tom Riddle: "Becasue I told her to. I find I can be very persuasive."

(during Quidditch match)
Oliver Wood: "Watch yourself Harry!"
Harry: "Wood, Look out!"
Oliver Wood: "grunt"

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Please take the time to read the Request Guidelines before posting a request.

You will need to be more specific on the Moulin Rouge music clip, there's no Spanish in the film and "the part where Christian first goes" in the club is a little too vague. Remember music and quotes should not be longer than about 20 sec.

The confrontation of Boromir and Frodo is pretty long. The whole point of the sounds on this web site is for desktop sound events--as in pretty short. I know I wouldn't want an entire conversation going on every time I got an error. I can do individual lines (either Frodo or Boromir) if you would like.

The conversation between Gandalf and Frodo is already online.

Sorry I can't pull from the cast commentary. That's a whole different kind of audio than the film audio that I have already extracted. For one thing, again, the requested "lines" are much too long. And, though I have listened to it myself a couple of times it might take quite a while to track down the particular stories you have indicated.

As for Harry Potter, much as I do love the series, I need to limit the extent of my web site now because I actually don't have a lot of free time these days. There are several quality HP web site out there that may be of help.

--Gina
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

Alright, thanks for your help! I do realize that some of these were a little much to ask!
These are all I want if possible:

boromir: "What chance do you think you have, they will find it they will take the ring, and you will beg for death before the end!

boromir: It was yours to save by unhappy chance, it might have been mine, it should be mine, Give it to me!"

Arwen: "why do you fear the past? You are Isildur's heir not Isildur himself, you are not bound to his fate."

Arwen: "You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it, (in elvish) the shadow does not hold sway yet, not over you, not over me."

Two Towers:
Legolas: Your late (in elivish) you look terrible..

(for Moulin Rouge: I'm not sure of a better way to decribe the music segment) After Christian and the dwarf and the others planning to pass Christian off as the duke enter the moulin rouge, Christian says: (talking about the moulin rouge women)

"they call them his diamond dogs" (then the camera shows an african american woman with this jeweled crown thing that goes down and around her eyes, she mouths the words to the song coming up: then the camera shows the fat blond woman: and then few more moulin rouge women and side camera wide shot of dancers one with her mouth wide open in a smile shaking her skirt in excitement. Then the cmaera shows Zidler who begins to sing, i caouldn't make out what he was actually saying but its over the song lady marmalade. (But this wasn't the can-can)
If you could start at that quote above and record about 15 seconds of that song (everything, lady marmalade, Zidler sinigng and any background talking), that would be great, but if you still don't know the song I'm describing, then don't worry about it! Thanks.
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! The moulin rouge zidler rap was exactly what I wanted! Thank you!