Everything's On Topic here
hernest

test topic

Post by hernest »

hello there, i'm new here.
huntsomeorc
Audible

Post by huntsomeorc »

Hi and welcome to the site! :) Don't you sometimes wish this forum was more active? There certainly are enough users. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon... Once again welcome!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

:oops:
I suspect the activity of forum often has a lot to do with updates on the rest of site, which of course fall rather squarely on my shoulders. See, my grand plan when not completely buried by other committments is to finish pulling out a ton of Star Wars quotes and then get a news item posted at, say TheForce.net, and get a ton of new people to visit!

In other news, since the date of a complete LOTR soundtrack keeps on the move, I have maybe discovered a way to dig back into the film's audiotrack itself and grab some of that desired music in the background. Here's hoping!
huntsomeorc
Audible

Post by huntsomeorc »

That would be simply fantastic if you could take the music directly from the film! :D Wasn't there once a site known as Hirgon's lotr music clips or something like that? He was pretty good at taking the music but it's a shame he stopped at Two Towers. Oh well, maybe you can take up his shoes pretty soon! :)
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
Hirgon
Audible

Post by Hirgon »

Err yes, sorry about that... I did plan to add one or two more pieces, but somehow I just never got around to it. :P

And believe me, you wouldn't want my shoes - they smell terrible and have holes in them :)