Dethroned by X-ray Dog

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
huntsomeorc
Audible

Dethroned by X-ray Dog

Post by huntsomeorc »

Hi, this particular track was heard in both the Fantastic Four trailer and the King Kong teaser. It is used as either a strong choral theme or an exciting instrumental piece at the end of each of these trailers. If someone could please help me find the whole piece for either download or streaming it would really be appreciated. :) Thanks!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
ps2gamer
Audible

Dethroned

Post by ps2gamer »

Hello,

I've uploaded the file to my website. You may access and download the cue at http://www.chaos-king.de/dethroned.mp3. The download will be available for 7 days from now on and then be deleted.

regards
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Welcome and thank you! That is some really cool music (and a mighty nice version of it from the sound of it).
huntsomeorc
Audible

Post by huntsomeorc »

Thank you so much for the song!! It exceeded all of my expectations and I'm listening to it as I type over and over again. Thanks again!!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
ps2gamer
Audible

Post by ps2gamer »

Hi,

not at all. I myself hold the opinion this cue is one of the best ones by x-ray. Enjoy it :D

regards,
ps2gamer
iwantps3

Post by iwantps3 »

Anyone who downloaded the track could you please upload again? when I play it it only play the first 1/10 of the song...