Phantom Menace...?

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Mack

Post by Mack »

I don't know if you're doing any from Phantom Menace, but I'd really like the part with Obi-Wan, Qui-gon, and Jar Jar where Obi says "And blast us into smitherins"... It's the best part of the whole movie.
Request number two: The part at the end of Moulin Rouge when Christian is walking out of the theater and Satine starts singing Come What May, and he sings it back...
Request number three: The very end of FotR with Frodo and Sam.
Sorry if i'm asking for ones that are already there but i don't have dsl yet and my computer is super duper slow. Also... (sorry a lot i know) what program do you use to make your clips? Ok that's all... for now.
Mack

Post by Mack »

Ok nevermind the moulin rouge request i actually found the whole song on Kazaa. It's wonderful. Really really wonderful. :D
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Hi Mack,

Right now I'm sort of focusing on Lord of the Rings, which is a majority of request currently anyway. Phantom Menace would be pretty easy--I have the dvd and everything--but I'm also generally short on time these past weeks. There was some pretty heavy multimedia coverage for TPM when it first came out and I'm sure there's lots of sites that have sounds from it. I even downloaded the exact quote you want long time back from somewhere, just don't remember where. I did get your Frodo and Sam ones though, especially since I need more coverage for the end of the movie anyway. They can be downloaded here:

http://www.audiblebeauty.net/rings/fellowship/frodomordor.wav

http://www.audiblebeauty.net/rings/fellowship/neversee.wav

After the craziness of the holidays I might be able to go back and pick up some of episode I's greatest lines...
Mack

Post by Mack »

Aah thank you thank you thank you! :D They're beautiful.
Mack

Post by Mack »

aah they almost made me cry... ::sighs::