King Kong Trailer Music

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
Belecthor
Audible

King Kong Trailer Music

Post by Belecthor »

Well, Peter Jackson's the director again, so I guess it's no real surprise that the trailer music sounds a lot like that in LotR. Anyone know where I could get the music? (It was on tv, so it might only be on one of the tv spots...)

Thanks!
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
huntsomeorc
Audible

Post by huntsomeorc »

I agree, that music used in the TV spots in really amazing. Anyone with knowledge about this song, its whereabouts, and a download perhaps would be greatly appreciated!!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
ps2gamer
Audible

Post by ps2gamer »

Hi

I've just seen a spot and I recognized two X-Ray Dog tracks in it:

Dethroned (no voice) and
Army of Doom

maybe this will help you
In only one moment you can experience eternity. There's no flow of time, no past and no future. It's our mind which creates the biggest illusion ever, the illusion of time.
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Post by Hobbit_Girl »

I've been looking for Dethroned No Choir FOREVER! I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have a high-quality version of the Choir version, though. But I really, REALLY want to get the No Choir version.
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king