Rotk EE and Fotr question

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Meliara
Audible

Rotk EE and Fotr question

Post by Meliara »

Hi! I would love these two Legolas quotes from the Rotk EE. Thanks!

Legolas: (Paths of the Dead- Extended Edition) "Who shall call them from the grey twilight, the forgotten people? The heir of him to whom the oath they swore. From the North shall he come, need shall drive him. He shall pass the door to the Paths of the Dead. "

Legolas: (same location, little later on) "Pale banners like shreds of cloud. (Aragorn’s eyes are wide open with concern, they continue to move on) Spears rise like winter thickets through a shroud of mist. The dead are following. They have been summoned."

Also I would love the following quote of Frodo's and Gandalf's at the end of Fotr. I know you already have it posted for download, however I didn't know if you could capture more of the music that comes afterward? Up until Frodo goes marching towards the boat:
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but it is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. .......and music.....

If you don't want to do the last one, I understand! Thanks very much!
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

The first two Legolas quotes are on the Return of the King page.

For the last one from FOTR, I brought it up and tried to make it work but jsut wasn't sure where to cut it off without essentially sampling an entire scene. If there is some specific need you have in mind, like for the music, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

Thanks very much!