lotr- I know your not taking any at this time

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

Hi, I know your not taking requests at this time. But I thought I'd put these into a thread before I forget. Only do them when your good and ready :)

Fellowship:
1.(Flight to the Ford. When Arwen is being chased, this is during the actual chase not when she first takes off on her horse) “Noro lim, Asfaloth!” (it's a bit of a shout)

2. (When the fellowship come out of Moria and they are mourning Gandalf.) A clip of music starting from when they first come out of the mines and covering the chrous humming bit in the background.

3. "Gandalf: Fly you fools.. Frodo: Nooooo! Boromir: Aragorn! Aragorn!"

4. (After Boromir attacks Frodo and Frodo has put the ring on) Boromir: "Frodo? (then with the ring on) Frodo! I'm sorry!"

5. Gandalf: "Yes, I'm here."

6. (The music after Frodo says "I will take it!" Mainly the part where Gandalf has that incredible look on his face after Frodo says this.)

Return:
1. trailer music: At the end of the trailer there are these beats, this bit of music was never put in the soundtrack. If you could make a clip of that, that would be awsome.

2. (Paths of the Dead) Dead King: *laughter* The dead do not suffer the living to pass..."

3. (the music after Aragorn says: "I cannot give you what you seek" and Eowyn backs away)
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

For 1, 3, 5 and 6 see the Fellowship of the Ring page

For Fellowship 2 and Return 1 may I suggest Hirgon's page for excellent examples of clips you seek [Link]

The Paths of the Dead quote has already been added as part of a previous request.

Oh and Boromir's quote was way too noisy to be able to isolate as anything decent.

Thanks!
Meliara
Audible

Post by Meliara »

Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for. And thank you for the link as well, I found the right music clips plus some other nifty finds as well! Thanks again! Mel