LOTR sound wav needed/wanted - Arwen's complete river spell

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
driftwoodesigns

Post by driftwoodesigns »

I am looking for the complete sound clip of Arwen's river spell from Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the rings movie. I have been able to find a partial clip (maybe 40%) on the net but the whole spell would be wonderful. :) Also Gothic Power mp3, (music only) from the LOTR trailer, again I was able to find a copy on a shareware program but the quality is very poor. Can you help. P.S. If anyone is looking for sound clips from LOTR I have compiled a large collection.
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Nin o Chithaeglier, lasto beth daer; Rimmo nin Bruinen danin Uldaer! (then repeated)

BTW, this is just the elvish words, no background sounds or music from the movie. If that is what you want instead, just let me know :)

As for Gothic Power all I can get is from the trailers so sorry I don't have a way of extracting say just the music without all the talking on top of (but I can make it into an mp3 instead of wav). I'm not certain but I don't think the music is commercially available to buy anywhere, which is too bad because it's very good :(

Edited By Gina on 1029623830
driftwoodesigns

Post by driftwoodesigns »

Thanks, I found it myself :(