[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - RotK trailer song

RotK trailer song

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

Postby Telperion » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:39 am

Hi :) I just bought the RotK soundtrack, and to my surprise, one of the best songs (in my opinion) from the Trailer isnt in the soundtrack. Im talking about the song that is on trailer when we see Minas Tirith and the army of Mordor and Aragorn is saying : " I see in your eyes the same fear.." .
Any idea of what song is it? Is it from Howard Shore? Where could I buy or download it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english hehe :D
Telperion

Postby Gina » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:55 pm

Sorry, but have you looked around the rest of the web site at all? Give a spin for starters...

Repeat after me, "Trailer music is never meant to be in the actual film or soundtrack"

Howard Shore: "Trailers rarely use the music from the movie"

P.S. Your English is just fine. As someone who answers information requests for a living, I always appreciate people however who do a little investigating on their own before asking a question. :)
Gina
Site Admin

Postby colagreenleaf » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:18 pm

Howard Shore didnt write that piece and I've also been looking for it! I think it's from Crimson Tide though; lots of trailers use songs that arent from the film but are from another.

I have one CT track and it sounds similar but its not perfect!
colagreenleaf

Postby Gina » Thu May 06, 2021 2:11 am

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 2:11 am.
Gina
Site Admin

Return to Trailer Music