[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - Return of the King Complete Recordings

Return of the King Complete Recordings

Announcements that are posted on the main Audible Beauty website.

Return of the King Complete Recordings

Postby Gina » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:54 pm

UPDATE: Release date changed to November 15, 2007 (according to Amazon anyway). Ready to have ALL the wonderful music from ? On November 6, 2007 a four-disc set wraps up the complete recordings of Lord of the Rings. Amazon.com is taking and you can see a track listing on . Glorious news!
Gina
Site Admin

Postby Belecthor » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:29 pm

I can't wait! :D
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Belecthor
Audible

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 am

As a further update, Amazon now tells me that the ship date is November 20. Something about the California fires affecting distribution points...
Gina
Site Admin

Postby Belecthor » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:29 pm

bn.com is saying the same thing. What I want to know is: if the release date is November 20, why is Barnes & Noble planning to ship it on December 13?! I preordered back in October. There's no reason it should take a month after release to send it to me!
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Belecthor
Audible

Return to Web Site News