[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - Upgrade

Upgrade

Announcements that are posted on the main Audible Beauty website.

Upgrade

Postby Gina » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:53 pm

The messageboard has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb. All user accounts and messages remain as before. The "look" might take awhile to catch-up.
Gina
Site Admin

Whoa...

Postby ryanadc » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:59 am

Wow! I'm impressed! I really like the new look. Now AB is even more visually beautiful too! :D
If ever you'd meet me / You wouldn't forget me.
If you never do, / You won't think I'm true.
ryanadc
Audible

Postby Gina » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 pm

Thanks! Actually the look is simply a new phpBB theme. I really liked the soothing look and especially the icons used throughout. I may still tweak just a little match the rest of the Audible Beauty web site itself. It was a very easy process made completely automatic by my webhost . They are just the best. :D
Gina
Site Admin

Return to Web Site News