Upcoming

Announcements that are posted on the main Audible Beauty website.
Gina
Site Admin

Upcoming

Post by Gina »

Currently working on some site redesign as I have really become interested in both using newly-aquired Dreamweaver and learning how to use the best web standards, including cascading style sheets for layout. The use and navigation of the site will remain very much the same. I am looking forward to getting some more sounds up too at the same time, though I guess we'll see...
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

Speaking of site redesign, what about our avatars on the messageboards? Will you be able to add some from LotR or Star Wars?
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

I was just going to ask about that! Basically so far I found some nice abstract collections from the phpBB site and am now using the Avatar Gallery feature instead of having people upload or link their own images. I still have all the LOTR avatars, let me just upload them...

Hold please...
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

...and Done!

Under Profile and choose avatar, go into the gallery and select "LordoftheRings_characters"

I will look around for some more pictures, especially from Star Wars. Hope to find some existing ones that would fit, or I'll see what I can create.

Thanks for your feedback! :D
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

Thanks for your feedback! :D
You're welcome!
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
ryanadc
Audible

Post by ryanadc »

Looking for SW Avatars? I think I have some. I have been collecting avatars (SW, LOTR, Harry Potter, Other Stuff) for about 1 year now; I think I have some; I also have some images that I was about ready to turn into my own avatars. What I already have was pre-formatted to fit this site's old avatar rules (size and file format). I'm more than willing to help!
If ever you'd meet me / You wouldn't forget me.
If you never do, / You won't think I'm true.
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Found a bunch of Star Wars avatars online, quickly downloaded a large but fairly random sampling. You can find them in the avatar galleries under "Star_Wars". Sorry if the page takes awhile to load, if it's a real problem I can probably split the group up. The pics are from the original trilogy and the first two prequels.
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

Nice! :D

Would it be possible to have Kit Fisto as one of them?

Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

*Edit: Stupid link...

Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Belecthor wrote:Would it be possible to have Kit Fisto as one of them?
Well when you provide the picture and ask nicely, no problem! It should now be in the Star_Wars avatar gallery
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

:D