PLEASE READ: Requests Guidelines

Announcements that are posted on the main Audible Beauty website.
Gina
Site Admin

PLEASE READ: Requests Guidelines

Post by Gina »

First off, please understand that I am only one person trying my best to keep up with a semi-busy web site :) I love that so many come here to enjoy the sounds and other content and always want to share as much as I can. Be that as it may, here are some guidelines when requesting new sounds:
  • Keep to the movies listed as available in the forum's description. This reflects both my current mood and inclination but also a ready availablility of source material.
  • For considerations of copyright, I plan on creating only quotes and music that are 20 seconds or shorter. There are one or two rare exceptions to this. Please do not request longer musical themes or scenes - in general, stick to one character's spoken line and stay away from involved conversations (no matter how good that dialogue could be).
  • If I do not have appropriate source material (no, bootlegs do not count!) but am likely to have it in the future, a request will be moved to Pending Requests.
When requests are fulfilled the topic is moved to Completed Requests. I suggest one uses the "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox option when posting a new topic with a request. This way to know if there are additional questions or if it has been completed :D