A few Fellowship requests...

As the name implies, as sound requests are completed they are moved here.
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

This site never ceases to impress me. Anyway, here are the requests. Sorry there are so many, but I really like these Rivendell scenes...

Gandalf and Elrond talking in Rivendell...
Elrond: "Gandalf...the forces of evil are moving. Sauron's forces are massing in the East. His Eye is fixed on Rivendell. And Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us. Our list of allies grows thin."
Following that...
Gandalf: "His treachery runs deeper than you know. A foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with Goblin men. He's breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard. An army that can move in sunlight, and cover great distance at speed. Saruman is coming for the Ring."
Elrond's reply...
Elrond: "This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves! We do not have the strength to fight both Mordor and Isengard. Gandalf, the Ring cannot stay here."

At the Council of Elrond...
Boromir: "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful."
Right after the last one...
Boromir: "Tis a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, and ash, and dust. The very air you breath is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly."
And right after that...
Legolas: "Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!"
Gimli: "And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?"
Boromir: "And if we fail? What then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?"
Gimli: "I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!"

(That one looks a bit long, but I timed it in my head to about 16-17 seconds or so.)

In Minas Tirith, when Gandalf is researching the Ring...
Gandalf: "The year 3434 of the Second Age. Here follows the account of Isildur, High King of Gondor, and the finding of the Ring of Power."

If there are too many, some you can't get, some you don't want to do, or any that are too long, I understand.
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Belecthor
Audible

Post by Belecthor »

Just a quick update.

I realized one of the lines I wanted was missing something when I typed it, so the change is as follows in bold...
...and cover great distance at speed. Saruman is coming for the Ring."
I changed the first post to reflect this change, too. Sorry if this causes any trouble.
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 3:14 am.