[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - Eragon TV spot

Eragon TV spot

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

Eragon TV spot

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 am

In a "long TV spot" for the movie Eragon, I've found another piece of music that I think I'll die if I don't find it soon. LOL!

Here is the trailer so that you can hear the song. The piece that I'm after starts about halfway through (I think it starts when it shows Durza rallying the troops and Galbitorix saying "gather my army") and plays until the very end:
http://media.shurtugal.com/movieviewer. ... r_high.wmv

Does anyone know what this song is? More importantly, anyone know where I can get a download of it? Thanks a ton to anyone who can help!
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Return to Trailer Music