[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - Lucius Dei

Lucius Dei

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

Lucius Dei

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:11 am

Does anyone know where I can download Lucius Dei by Immediate Music, or does anyone have it that can send it to me? It was used in trailers for The Island and The Da Vinci Code. As far as I know, it's not impossible to find (I've been reading of a lot of people that have it), but I'm having no luck. So can anyone here help me out? I'd really appreciate it!
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:01 pm

UPDATE: You can hear the full song here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vDdoc7LExd8& ... cius%20Dei

But since it's YouTube, I can't download it. :cry: Apparently, you can use this site (http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php) to download YouTube videos, but it's not working for me. Can anyone use this to get it, by any chance?

P.S. Sorry to double-post.
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Postby Gina » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:54 pm

Gina
Site Admin

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:31 am

Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:14 am

Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:52 am

That is some real nice music! I found a freeware tool that will grab the audio off of a YouTube video. Here you go!

Gina
Site Admin

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:20 pm

WOW! Thank you sooooooo much, Gina! I really appreciate that!

Plus, somebody told me that IM has stopped "sponsoring" that one, whatever that means. I don't know where they got their info or if it's trustworthy, but if it is true, then that makes that a rare track and a great find. :wink:

Thanks again!
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:51 pm