Redrum 2.0

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Redrum 2.0

Post by Hobbit_Girl »

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and this is my first post, so sorry if I mess this up.

There's one specific bit of trailer music that I've been hunting for for a long time. It's called "Redrum 2.0" by Immediate Music. It's been used in 20-some trailers, so is pretty popular. There are several different versions of "Redrum", but 2.0 is the best!

Here's a link to a place where you can listen to it. This is the full song of Redrum 2.0, however, as far as I can tell, you can't download it to your computer.

http://www.immediatemusic.com/musicsour ... ONID=69282 (click on the little button where it says "listen")

Remember, VERSION 2.0... that's important. lol. Versioin 3.0 (which I have) is nowhere NEAR as good. Redrum (original) is OK, but still nowhere near as good as 2.0. If anyone has it, would they be so kind as to post it in .mp3 or WMV format? If not, does anyone know where I can download it? I'd be VERY grateful to anyone who's willing to help!

Thanks again and God bless,
~Hobbit_Girl
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

You need to use a program that will record from your sound card if something is streaming only. I myself you Total Recorder which costs only $12 for the full version.

Here's an mp3 of Redrum 2.0. Keep in mind that the streaming version online is not very high quality - on purpose 'cause Immediate Music wants your money of course.

"Redrum 2.0"
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Post by Hobbit_Girl »

Oh, thank you sooooooo much, Gina! You have no idea how much I appreciate this! :mrgreen:

Great site, BTW. I've come around quite a lot before, but I just recently decided to join. 8)
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king