[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - King Kong Trailer Music

King Kong Trailer Music

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

King Kong Trailer Music

Postby Belecthor » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:41 pm

Well, Peter Jackson's the director again, so I guess it's no real surprise that the trailer music sounds a lot like that in LotR. Anyone know where I could get the music? (It was on tv, so it might only be on one of the tv spots...)

Thanks!
Mal:"I'm risking my crew on the theory that you're a real person. If you're not, you might as well shoot me now..."
[River cocks the gun she is pointing at Mal]
Mal:[stammering] "Ooooor, we can talk some more..." -Serenity
Belecthor
Audible

Postby huntsomeorc » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:24 pm

I agree, that music used in the TV spots in really amazing. Anyone with knowledge about this song, its whereabouts, and a download perhaps would be greatly appreciated!!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
huntsomeorc
Audible

Postby ps2gamer » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:23 pm

Hi

I've just seen a spot and I recognized two X-Ray Dog tracks in it:

Dethroned (no voice) and
Army of Doom

maybe this will help you
In only one moment you can experience eternity. There's no flow of time, no past and no future. It's our mind which creates the biggest illusion ever, the illusion of time.
ps2gamer
Audible

Postby Hobbit_Girl » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:51 am

I've been looking for Dethroned No Choir FOREVER! I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have a high-quality version of the Choir version, though. But I really, REALLY want to get the No Choir version.
From the ashes a fire shall woken,
A light from the shadow shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king
Hobbit_Girl
Audible

Return to Trailer Music