[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - Dethroned by X-ray Dog

Dethroned by X-ray Dog

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

Dethroned by X-ray Dog

Postby huntsomeorc » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 pm

Hi, this particular track was heard in both the Fantastic Four trailer and the King Kong teaser. It is used as either a strong choral theme or an exciting instrumental piece at the end of each of these trailers. If someone could please help me find the whole piece for either download or streaming it would really be appreciated. :) Thanks!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
huntsomeorc
Audible

Dethroned

Postby ps2gamer » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:55 am

Hello,

I've uploaded the file to my website. You may access and download the cue at http://www.chaos-king.de/dethroned.mp3. The download will be available for 7 days from now on and then be deleted.

regards
ps2gamer
Audible

Postby Gina » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:08 pm

Welcome and thank you! That is some really cool music (and a mighty nice version of it from the sound of it).
Gina
Site Admin

Postby huntsomeorc » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:42 am

Thank you so much for the song!! It exceeded all of my expectations and I'm listening to it as I type over and over again. Thanks again!!
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! - Jack Sparrow "Dead Man's Chest"
huntsomeorc
Audible

Postby ps2gamer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:09 am

Hi,

not at all. I myself hold the opinion this cue is one of the best ones by x-ray. Enjoy it :D

regards,
ps2gamer
ps2gamer
Audible

Postby iwantps3 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:09 am

Anyone who downloaded the track could you please upload again? when I play it it only play the first 1/10 of the song...
iwantps3

Return to Trailer Music