well, i give up...must ask for help

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
Stealthsnake

Post by Stealthsnake »

well, hello there at first.

i'm not as long into this LOTR - thing like some others here may be. and i needed some time to get into the soundtrack, too. now i know them completly, and also know where to find what piece of music. BUT: there r unfortunately those little exceptions, when listening to soundtracks, that r NOT motion picture recorded. theres always a good part missing. like in case of TTT.
i only know this track from the first (shorter) ROTK - trailer and from the ambush scene on the haradrim by faramir and the rangers in chapter 23 (of herbs and stewed rabbit) on the TTT SEE DVD. does anyone know if this little piece of music exist in a clear form anywhere on the net. or at all?

would be glad for any detailed information or maybe even a link...

thank u very much for any help there might be.

so long,
stealthsnake.
Jedi-Elf
Audible

Post by Jedi-Elf »

Hmm, I'm trying to recall that music. Can't really remember during the movie and I'm not sure I'm thinking of the correct trailer by you saying shorter. I'll have to have a listen next time I watch the movie. Other people around here might know.