Requime for a dream

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
lotrmusicman

Post by lotrmusicman »

I realize that a lot of people really like the remix of Requime for a Dream music that is in the trailer for Two Towers.

I have a version that is 6 min 34 sec long. The parts from the trailer are in this track. I'm not sure of the file's origin. I downloaded off the web back in 2002, burned it on a cd, then lost it, and found it a couple of days ago.

If you want to post your e-mail, I'll gladly send it to you. Or if someone wants to put it on a website, that's even better. It's 6.1MB large and in mp3 format.
an_mjb_film
Audible

Post by an_mjb_film »

I would like it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! And can you teach me how to burn it! Because when I got some MP3's off the Internet (I use RealPlayer) It says I can't burn them because the "File does not exist" or something. ???

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!
an_mjb_film@sbcglobal.net

Edited By an_mjb_film on 1091139387
Whenever you miss a wave keep on paddling.
Asky

Post by Asky »

don't suppose you're still don' this?

Edited By Asky on 1093209280
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

lotrmusicman has not logged in since Aug 3 (click the profile button)

Also I try not to necessarily get involved but I would suggest for online safety and security to not post your email address. Anyone who has signed up for the messageboard can use the board itself to send an email. So for instance one would just have to post an interest and someone like lotrmusicman could use the Email button below each post to send out any mail.

There are, unfortunately, a lot of email addresses harvested for spam purposes from any public place like a message board.

Note: As Admin I do have the ability to view your information like email addresses but would never give, sell or transfer them to ANYONE.

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 2:15 am.