FotR trailer music

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
Alcwingiel

Post by Alcwingiel »

Hi there!

Searched through the trailer music, and I really like it, but I really want the whole song/melodys from the artist and not just only 7-15 sec...
I've been searching Kazaa, but I cannot find it...
Could any of you please tell which filenames I should saerch under?
E.g, if I search for "Hans Zimmer" a whole lot of his work pop up, but I dunno which one has been used for FotR-trailer...

Thanks for your help :)
"I do not escape into the world of fantasy because I do not have a sense of reality, but because I do..."
Alcwingiel

Post by Alcwingiel »

Hehe, I was a little to qiuck there.. never mind my Q... i found out how to search for the songs that I wanted, and I have them now... :p
"I do not escape into the world of fantasy because I do not have a sense of reality, but because I do..."
Exelcius

Post by Exelcius »

Hi! I'm searching to contact you...if you can, tell me where can i find the music trailer from FOTR..thanks very much!
who knows where can i find this trailer music, can tell me at H_e_r_m_e_s@msn.com?!?! Thanks very much!
This site is wonderful..
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

You are welcome to send me an email by clicking on the envelope at the bottom of this post.

So have you looked at the Trailer Music page? On it is the information you will need to get the known music from the trailers. In "getting" I am referring to that old fashioned activity of buying CDs. Check them out, several are quite good :)

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 am.