[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Audible Beauty • View topic - FotR trailer music

FotR trailer music

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.

Postby Alcwingiel » Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:55 am

Hi there!

Searched through the trailer music, and I really like it, but I really want the whole song/melodys from the artist and not just only 7-15 sec...
I've been searching Kazaa, but I cannot find it...
Could any of you please tell which filenames I should saerch under?
E.g, if I search for "Hans Zimmer" a whole lot of his work pop up, but I dunno which one has been used for FotR-trailer...

Thanks for your help :)
"I do not escape into the world of fantasy because I do not have a sense of reality, but because I do..."
Alcwingiel

Postby Alcwingiel » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:26 am

Hehe, I was a little to qiuck there.. never mind my Q... i found out how to search for the songs that I wanted, and I have them now... :p
"I do not escape into the world of fantasy because I do not have a sense of reality, but because I do..."
Alcwingiel

Postby Exelcius » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:32 am

Hi! I'm searching to contact you...if you can, tell me where can i find the music trailer from FOTR..thanks very much!
who knows where can i find this trailer music, can tell me at H_e_r_m_e_s@msn.com?!?! Thanks very much!
This site is wonderful..
Exelcius

Postby Gina » Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 am

You are welcome to send me an email by clicking on the envelope at the bottom of this post.

So have you looked at ? On it is the information you will need to get the known music from the trailers. In "getting" I am referring to that old fashioned activity of buying CDs. Check them out, several are quite good :)

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 am.
Gina
Site Admin

Return to Trailer Music