lord of the rings trailer music?

Discuss the music used in movie trailers, <a href=http://audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm>Lord of the Rings</a> or otherwise.
ruthless

Post by ruthless »

hi,
i've looked all over the internet for the music played in the lord of the rings: two towers trailer (towards the end)
does anybody know what its called?
http://www.lordoftherings.net/two_towers/trailer/tt_trailer_small.html
thanks
(devang_asher@hotmail.com)
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Check out my trailer page at www.audiblebeauty.net/trailers.htm. That should answer your question.
ruthless

Post by ruthless »

thanx...
it was:
Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell
Janitor Bob

Post by Janitor Bob »

Unfortunately, the wave download seems to be broken. When will it be fixed?
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

I'm uploading it right this moment as a matter of fact. Couldn't get everything up last night and then was gone all day. Just to let you know, the wav download isn't the whole song or anything just a quick clip that had no dialogue during the trailer.
ashram

Post by ashram »

hi requiem for a dream remix is available on www.ajaxprojection.com
I'm looking for the second track ("original trailer music") using in the fellowship teaser 2 (0:38-1:35)
does anyone can help? thanks:)
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Thanks I guess for the link to ajaxproductions. Looked around a bit and they themselves say that they simply did some fiddling with the music taken off the trailer (pretty good job though). There IS an original version of the re-orchestrated source music used in the TTT trailer existing that, depending on licensing and rights stuff, may or may not get released on Clint Mansell's official site www.clintatthecontrols.com.

As for the original trailer music in teaser #2, according to some people actually involved it is unclear who wrote what so that is why I don't have any more detail.
ashram

Post by ashram »

I think this ####' teaser music2 has been composed by daniel Nielsen OR michael Giacchino but not more information about it
Amy

Post by Amy »

hi! I've been searching for this original trailer music (by Daniel Nielsen) desperately! Does anybody know where it's possible to download it?