Lord of the Rings-ROTK complete soundtrack recording

Everything's On Topic here
AgentUnderFire
Audible

Lord of the Rings-ROTK complete soundtrack recording

Post by AgentUnderFire »

I was going to be patient and wait for the price to drop (as well as the recordings to become available) but now that I remembered to check, I see Amazon.com says it's been discontinued by the manufacturer! What gives?

I understood there were some problems with the product when it was first released, but what now? I noticed that the TTT complete soundtrack isn't available but the FOTR one is! That doesn't make sense.

Are they planning to come out with another complete version or something? I've been away from the LOTR fandom for a while, but I would like to completely current LOTR sountrack collection...
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Sorry if this is too late, but the blog http://themusicofthelordoftheringsfilms.blogspot.com/ keeps pretty good track of stock and availability of the Complete Recordings. They are wonderful so I hope you get your own copy eventually!
filmfan61

Post by filmfan61 »

Wow that's fantastic, thanks!

I first posted on here in 2004 under the username lotrrox when I was only 14 years old, I can't believe that 6 years have passed and I still love LOTR as much as I did then. I love this site, I still visit quite frequently :)
filmfan61

Post by filmfan61 »

Wow that's fantastic, thanks!

I first posted on here in 2004 under the username lotrrox when I was only 14 years old, I can't believe that 6 years have passed and I still love LOTR as much as I did then. I love this site, I still visit quite frequently :)
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Hi filmfan!

It is amazing how much time has passed. It boggles me to think that the first Lord of the Rings movie was almost 9 years ago. When I first began this site, I was finishing up college and now I work for a living and do all kinds of proper grown-up stuff on a regular basis. I am glad you still like the movies and that you decided to come back and visit!

And guess what? There will be updates again!! Today (as posted in the news section) I completed a simple redesign and I look forward to adding some more content. Although, not sure if you can beat the almost 700 sound files still hanging around here :)
filmfan61

Post by filmfan61 »

Hi! Very happy that you're still updating the site.
I know, it's crazy, i'm at University now and looking back, I can't believe how young I was! It's great that you've still kept the site running.

Are you excited for the Hobbit?