Star Wars Episode 3 Trailer Released Today

Everything's On Topic here
ryanadc
Audible

Post by ryanadc »

The trailer for Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith was released today (online for paying members at the Star Wars Official Site). Supposedly it was on TV tonight too, and will be released in theaters in conjunction with Pixar's The Incredibles (which also looks like a good movie). Unfortunately, I've been doing homework all night and not watching tv...and am too cheap to pay for full access on the Star Wars site.
So...has anyone seen this yet? Does the movie look good? BUt please, no huge spoilers (I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible). Also, if you see a good site online for free where I can see it, please let me know. I am excited to see the trailer for myself.
<<Um...I guess I'd better go now...much more homework to do.....>>

Edited By ryanadc on 1099625355
If ever you'd meet me / You wouldn't forget me.
If you never do, / You won't think I'm true.
ryanadc
Audible

Post by ryanadc »

Umm...actually, this site has the trailer on it:
http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/index.adp.

Granted, You do have to have an AOL account to view the page. (sorry)

UPDATE:
I saw the trailer last night (after I initially posted this). After waiting many minutes for it to download (due to my pitiful home 56k dialup connection), i watched.
And then I watched it again.
All I can say is: Give me MORE!

If you want to see some *SPOILING*, but good-quality pics from the trailer, click:
Movies Online

Edited By ryanadc on 1099792447
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Yeah it's a pretty nice trailer!!* I have Hyperspace access so that's how I saw it, though there are easy to find mirrors all over the net too.

About spoilers, I too am avoiding them, except for obvious official type stuff like the trailer and what appears in the fan club magazine/online. So naturally PLEASE be careful when posting here or other places specific details that people may not want to know :) Like I already ran across some new planet names that I did not necessarily need to know at this point!

I Sw :) :) :) :) n for Obi-Wan

*okay actually I thought the music was a little unoriginal and they should not have used so much footage from previous films--confusing to some people...
ryanadc
Audible

Post by ryanadc »

Alright...for all those of you who've been waiting without paying...
I just checked the Starwars.com main page and they have finally released the trailer for the whole web to see. Thought I'd let everybody know.
Asky

Post by Asky »

EDIT: oops...

Edited By Asky on 1110767327
ryanadc
Audible

Post by ryanadc »

Well, the second trailer, the theatrical one, is now out.

And I can finally view it, as I just finished the major term paper for my English class <<whew! Eight pages in 10-pt. font>>.

This past Sunday, there was an interview with George Lucas on "60 Minutes." I watched it, and it was alright. The biggest things that I learned were pretty much little snippets of the movie.

Well, um.... I guess I'm not really ssaying much, but it's hard to believe that as I write this the movie is a little over 2 months to release. Just waiting....waiting...waiting...
Aragorn51088
Audible

Post by Aragorn51088 »

I have a high-res version of the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I got it from Asky.......)

I've watched it way too many times. If anybody wants a detailed analysis, go to theforce.net, and you can find it from the main page. I think if you click on the EP3 trailer link, it'll be in there somewhere.