Web Site down 1/20-1/21

Everything's On Topic here
Gina
Site Admin

Post by Gina »

Just to confirm what maybe a few experienced the last two days. The site was shut down for excessive bandwidth usage. Please remember to not link directly to sound files as that uses bandwidth without anyone actually visiting the origin site. If you have any questions at all, just send me an email at luvsthebard@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I don't claim to own these sounds or music (they belong to the original copyright holders, i.e. movie studios, directors, writers, etc). I edit them for my and website visitors' pleasure as fans of these films. Please download for your own personal use only.
favewavs

Post by favewavs »

I understand what you're going through in regards to bandwidth problems. Cross linking can turn a project of passion into a nightmare. My site at www.favewavs.com was shut down a dozen times in it's 6 year existence. I found that the majority of bandwidth theives come from WebTV users and guestbooks that include the sounds in their posts. I finally found a host that allows me ample bandwidth transfer and a hotlinking disable code. It protects me and my posts from being stolen. I wish you luck and hope people stop stealing your bandwidth. Yours is truly an Audible Beauty site!

Don

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 2:27 am.