Post by Gina »

Eight from Moulin Rouge

Nine from newest Two Towers trailer,
plus trailer music from TTT
Lord of the Rings

Note: Links may initially be broken as I get everything uploaded

Edited By Gina on 1035007513

Post by Guest »

Fabulous! I love all the sounds on here so far. I've just been listening to them, and it's making me very happy.

:D
Tanger

Post by Tanger »

Gina wrote:Eight from Moulin Rouge

Nine from newest Two Towers trailer,
plus trailer music from TTT
Lord of the Rings

Note: Links may initially be broken as I get everything uploaded
I just found your site, and I wanna say that it's awesome! :D I love both star wars and LotR, so this is a goldmine for me!
That's all!
/ :;): Tanger

Ps. I realise that this is porbably the wrong place to put a comment in, but I couldn't find the right place ??? Ds.
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

Just some constructive criticism:

1. On the home page, the "Trailer Source Music" link under Lord of the Rings takes you to the "Two Towers" page rather than the actual "Trailer Source Music" page...

2. Also, the "Gandalf falls, and the fellowship must flee" link does not work also...

Otherwise, the site is amazing! I've been looking all over the internet for a site with lord of the rings sounds and i finally found one! So I have to say nice work! :)
You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You shall not pass!
GaladrielFinwe
Dorian Mirth

Post by GaladrielFinwe »

This site is so fabulous! :p I use it all the time to change the soothing voices that greet me as I log in. THANK YOU!! You're amazing to have found so many. Bless your ten toes!

--The White Lady of the Golden Wood
Liralen

Post by Liralen »

Great new additions - is the Green Dragon song new as well, or did I just miss it before?

Also, what happened to the "welcome to lordoftherings.net" ones? I never got to download Orlando Bloom's welcome (*cough*), and it is tedious refreshing the home page page ten times in order to hear him. ;)

Any advice on converting MP3s to wav files? Do you need special software?

Thanks again for the great site. :D

Last bumped by Gina on Thu May 06, 2021 2:27 am.